We’ve got an enormous update this week fellas and lassies! Everything from visual quality, to music, to bug squashes!
Let’s take a look at what’s changed in Alpha 5:
- Fixed error causing controls menu screen to render improperly
- Renamed Keys to Make it More Easy to Differentiate Their Uses
- Improved Player Movement Speed
- Added Delta Time Equation for Game Slowdowns
- Visual Quality of the game has been drastically improved
- 3d interface has been implemented
- Upgraded dev software for further development and game support improvement
- Added a toggleable Sprite backer that draws a solid black or white block beneath monsters, npc’s, and items to increase readability that can be adjusted using the ini
- Added proper battle damage calculation that takes into affect player’s equipped weaponry and statistics
- Improved enemy movement
- Background music added, provided by the incredibly talented minusbaby!
- Added toggleable Perspective effect that can be adjusted using the ini